Emergency Repair Service Hotline: (973) 694-7810
Need Repair Service? We Service All Brands. Contact us to schedule repair and emergency service of your heating or air conditioning system. Our Nate Certified Technicians are available 7 days a week.
Before our Ultimate Aire Systems Technicians arrive at your home to service your heating and cooling system, take a moment to make sure you're prepared for the appointment. That way, you can ensure your technician has all of the information he needs and can get directly to work getting your system into top-performing condition.
Here are a few things to do in preparation for your service appointment:
- Check your air filter. A dirty air filter is a common cause of problems.
- Be ready to explain clearly what symptoms or problems you've had.
- Know how long ago your problem began.
- Make sure the system is accessible by the technician. If there is something blocking any of your products, please remove it. If your system's products are in an attic or crawl space, please make it easily accessible.
- Lock pets in a separate room so they don't get in the way, or get hurt.
- Make sure there's an adult (18 or over) home to legally allow entry to your home.
- Be prepared to answer the phone. Our technicians will call to confirm the appointment on their way.
- If you rent your home, we need your landlord's permission to have your system serviced.
- If your air conditioner or heat pump is frozen, shut the system off before the technician arrives so it's thawed and ready for service.
- Be prepared to make payment to the technician at the end of the call. For your convenience, we accept payment by cash, personal check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.